So here’s a big shoutout to all my lovely readers – I would love it if you can share photos of your curly hair’s before & after, how the blog has helped you and a paragraph about your routine and products. Send them to [email protected]
“Like most of the Keralites, I too have curly hair. I used to hate my hair. I have never straightened it but I used to comb my hair regularly. My friends used to call me “spiders web”. I never knew until recently that having curly hair is actually a blessing!
Once when I was going through Instagram, I saw one of your posts. I started stalking your Insta feed 😅 . Then I got to know that you have a blog. I read all your posts and started taking care of my hairs and bought some products for my curly hair. You made me embrace and love my curls. You are really an inspiration 💕. Before , I used to blame my mother because she too has curly hair. But now, I’m in love with it. All credits goes to Anjana. You are truly my inspiration. Keep telling us about curly hair and keep spreading the love 🌼 Again, Thank you so much ! 💕
My curly hair routine :
- I apply Parachute coconut oil before shampoo and keep it for 1 – 2 hours.
- Shampoo : Khadi natural herbal honey and vanilla shampoo (dilute it in water then apply it on scalp).
- Conditioner : L’Oréal Smooth Intense Smoothing Conditioner using STC method.
- Leave in : I use the same conditioner as leave in. I apply it by scrunching.
- Styling : I use Aroma treasures aloe vera gel for better hold for my curls.
- I plop my hair with a t-shirt and let it air dry. “