So here’s a big shoutout to all my lovely readers – I would love it if you can share photos of your curly hair’s before & after, how the blog has helped you and a paragraph about your routine and products. Send them to [email protected]
“First of all thanks to your blog for giving me this transformation. I always wanted to wear my hair down without clipping it but I didn’t know how to. It was a struggle. But now am loving my curls and learning to embrace my natural hair.
I have watched many videos before on YouTube and tried the routines but nothing worked. I didn’t know where I was going wrong and used to give up every single time. One day I accidentally came across your Instagram post and was wowed by your curls. I was intrigued by your posts. I wanted to try again because your posts addressed every minute detail and also the issues that I had faced before. I binge read through all your posts and made notes. I tried this time and voila much much better results than all my previous trials. Thanks a ton for the support you give me by replying to all my doubts quickly and patiently. I am an introvert but your immense support and kind words has made me feel comfortable in asking and also not giving up on trying my curls.
Thank you so much for blogging and spreading your knowledge.
My curly hair routine (just started recently and still trying to find what works the best)
- Oil my hair with coconut/olive oil – Oils and curly hair – Benefits, types and ways to apply
- Wash with Shea moisture sulphate free shampoo/ Cowash with tresemme botanique
- Condition with tresemme botanique/ garnier ultimate blends(oat milk)
- Apply little Cantu curling cream(optional)
- Style with Cantu curling custard/ flax seed gel.
- Plop for 15-30 mins.
- Air dry, Sotc after fully dried and sleep with a satin bonnet.”