So here’s a big shoutout to all my lovely readers – I would love it if you can share photos of your curly hair’s before & after, how the blog has helped you and a paragraph about your routine and products. Send them to [email protected]
“I started my CG friendly journey on June 1st 2017 after being inspired by a few bloggers , one of them being you Anjana. Your insta posts and reviews on every product was of great help because it made it easier for me to find the right products for my hair. I hated my curly hair because of all the tangles(which took me hours to detangle with a comb) and the frizz. I couldn’t live without a straightener!! My hair looked lifeless with a lot of split ends. I never knew my hair had potential to form clumps of bouncy curls. Forever grateful to you!! But it was quite a journey to figure out what product suits my hair by trial and error method and it took me two months to see results with the right ones.
The following is my current curly hair routine:
- Oil before every hair wash- I use coconut oil and recently I started using Righteous Roots Oil.
- Wash with The Body Shop Rainforest moisture shampoo
- Condition with WOW hair conditioner infused with organic virgin coconut oil
- L’Oreal Paris Hair expertise smooth intense conditioner as leave in/ Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream and do squish to condish
- Lastly I use L’Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Oil in Cream
- I later diffuse it for 20 mins and let my hair air dry and then I take a coin sized amount of Righteous Roots Oil and again scrunch my hair.
- Recently I noticed my hair looked lifeless and the curls were not clumping properly and as I was going through the blog I realized it was due to lack of protein. So I tried out her gelatin treatment and the result was amazing! My hair started clumping like before and looks healthy. I realized how important protein treatment was for your hair!! This will be included in my routine hence forth.
Once again thank you so much Anjana!! Keep doing what you do :)”