So here’s a big shoutout to all my lovely readers – I would love it if you can share photos of your curly hair’s before & after, how the blog has helped you and a paragraph about your routine and products. Send them to [email protected]
“After my 12th standard, the first thing I wanted to do was get rid of my wavy/curly hair. I straightened my hair. But then the curly hair was back again after a period of 1 year. I tried many ways to make my hair look beautiful. But I was still on the starting point. And then one day I got to this blog by chance on Instagram. I gave it a try. And amazingly I knew what exactly I should do from now on. The blog helped me in understanding what my hair really wants. I started taking good care of my hair. The blog helped me fall in love with my hair. Now people started saying “hey I love your curly hair” . That’s so mind blowing to hear. When they ask what do you do to your hair, I smile and say, nothing much, I just started maintaining my hair. And all thanks to Anjana. You are amazing.
My curly hair routine –
- I use Tresemme keratin smooth shampoo and conditioner because it suits my hair and I love it. I wash my hair once in 2 or 3 days. I use shampoo once a week when I oil my hair. I dilute the shampoo in a mug of water and then wash my hair. Rest of the time I go for co-washing.
- Then apply lot of conditioner all over. And then start scrunching for a while. Then I tie it up and wash my body so that it stays for a while. Then I do squishing. And then I wash off my hair.
- Then I apply ‘Kaytra Revitalizing Cream‘ which is fine for my hair and my budget and it really keep my curls defined. I stop here during my usual college routine.
- I apply ‘Schwarzkopf Marathon power 6 gel‘ only during special occasions so that I look special.
- I use diffuser for drying at times. But usually I air dry my hair.
It took about a week or so when I really started seeing the change. And started changing my hair style or rather understanding how I can make my hair look beautiful.”